Brent is joined once again by Dr. Alastair Roberts of the Theopolis Institute in the States for a discussion on Daniel 12. What’s the significance of the 1290 days and 1335 days?
- (0:25) How chapter 12 completes the book of Daniel?
- (1:50) Who is Michael?
- (3:05) The resurrection of v 2;
- (7:06) The time of distress in v 1;
- (8:00) The sleepers who will awaken;
- (8:34) The skilled;
- (9:19) The book that is sealed and Revelation 5 and 6;
- (11:21) The ‘terminal’ time;
- (14:00) The 3 figures;
- (17:50) The 1290 days and 1335 days;
- (20:54) A spiritual Egypt.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Leave some feedback:
What should we talk about? Please let us know in the comments.
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please give us a rating and leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Become a Supporter:
If you’d like to help us make more great episodes like this one, please consider becoming a Patreon supporter. For as little as $5 a month, you’ll receive early access to new episodes plus bonus episodes and other goodies from time to time, and our undying gratitude.
Thanks to our sponsors, Liquid Edge Creative who take care of the technical stuff behind the scenes.